Contents insurance

Protect everything you’ve worked so hard for to make your house a home. With our BSure Contents Insurance you can enjoy top-notch coverage at an affordable price. Protect your belongings with confidence and peace of mind.

B Sure CUR B Campagne 1440x952px4

So what do we cover?

We cover your possessions as well as those of all other people who live with you in your home in a permanent family relationship. This includes damage or losses resulting from:

Fire, explosions, lightning, natural disasters, and flooding
Theft, burglary, vandalism, looting, rebellion, and disturbances
Mirror or window glass shards and loose parts from pile-driving machines or cranes
B Sure CUR Dibo 1440x952px2

We also cover:

Damage from malfunctioning freezer or refrigerator
Luggage loss
Damage from leaking water pipes
Salvage expenses

Other additional coverages include:

We also cover damaged annexes of your house that cannot be locked for a maximum of ANG. 1,000 per incident.

B Sure CUR B Campagne 1440x952px6

We make it easy to B stress-free!

Your Personal Liability Insurance up to ANG. 1,000,000 completely free of charge is included in the BSure Contents Insurance as well!

Download our policy conditions

Learn more about the services we provide and what they mean for you. Download our policy conditions today.

Frequently asked questions

What to do after a burglary?

1. First contact the police for the official investigation. Then report to the police station to give an account of what exactly happened and what items were damaged or stolen. When you later find that more items were stolen or damaged, you can file an additional report. The police will give you copy of each report.

2. Report the damage as soon as possible to BSure. We will send you a claim form.

3. Fill out the form, sign it and send it to us with the purchase invoices. We make sure that your claim is processed as soon as possible.

What to do in case of water damage?

Try to limit the damage and let items dry as soon as possible.

Please contact us in case of permanent damage. We will send you a claim form. Fill it out, sign it and return it with all relevant documentation such as purchase receipts. We will process the claim as soon as possible. We may send an inspector to assess the damage, so it is important that you do not discard the damaged items right away.

Which amount of damage should I report for contents?

Basically, you are insured for the replacement value. You therefore claim the current replacement value if an item has been lost or destroyed entirely. If repair is possible, you will be reimbursed for the repair costs, often supplemented by an additional compensation for the loss of value of the item(s).

Do you still have questions?

We would love to hear from you. You can always reach us through the channels below:

B Sure CUR Home 1440x952px B Sure CUR B at Home428x169px
WIB logo
©2024 Windward Islands Bank