Limited Comprehensive car insurance

The BSure Limited Comprehensive Insurance offers coverage that is almost identical to that of our All Risk Insurance, but with a few notable distinctions. While the Limited Comprehensive Insurance provides coverage for most of the same incidents, it offers fewer options for reimbursing damages to your own vehicle and does not include complimentary roadside assistance.

B Sure CUR Dibo 895x1311px2

Similarities to All Risk in coverages

Much like the BSure All Risk Car Insurance, the BSure Limited Comprehensive Insurance also includes coverage for the following damages:

Damage caused by your car to third parties
Injury to the driver of your car
Damage to third parties as a result of a load falling from your car
B Sure CUR Car 1440x952px4

Similarities to All Risk in additional coverages:

Damage as a result of fire or explosion
Damage as a result of lightning or short-circuiting
Damage as a result of joyriding, loss or (attempted) theft
A broken window or windshield

Examples of the difference in coverage

This car insurance does not cover water damage (including flooding), unintentional damage to your car caused by you or the authorized driver, damage while your car was parked, or other unintentional (accident) damages to your car.

B Sure CUR Slider 1440x952px3

Download our policy conditions

Learn more about the services we provide and what they mean for you. Download our policy conditions today.

Frequently asked questions

What is the deductible for your car insurance?

The deductible for your car insurance is the portion of the damage that you have to pay yourself. The deductible applies only to damage to your own car, not to damage you cause to others.

If someone else is responsible for damage to your car, and we collect the compensation from the guilty party, the damage does not count towards your deductible.

How do I hold someone else liable?

If someone else has caused damage to your car, you can hold this person liable through your insurance. To assess the liability we need at least the following:

  • The name and address of potential witnesses, including occupants of your vehicle at the time of the incident.
  • Possible evidence, such as pictures.
  • Any correspondence you may receive from the counterparty.
  • The report to the police or a copy of the official police report.
How can I prove I have claim-free years?

A no-claim certificate is proof of your accrued claim-free years. You will get this certificate from your insurance company once you cancel your insurance.

Do you still have questions?

We would love to hear from you. You can always reach us through the channels below:

Car B Sure CUR B Rollin 428x169px
WIB logo
©2024 Windward Islands Bank